Monday, February 26, 2007

Music

"The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing." Music always manages to move me deeply as well as words. To know that the All mighty rejoices over us with singing is incomprehensible, overwhelmingly awesome. I sit early in the morning quietly listening to the darkness give way to light and He sings! Oh if only my hearing was better!

I continue to make my way thru this, quietly walking in step to His music. The finances are coming together and I'm able to understand a bit better than before, I'm not so ignorant after all! I have chosen to live beyond this season. I came to realize that I had a choice on how I was to live the rest of my life without him. I choose to cherish life!

No comments: