Saturday, February 24, 2007

Colors

Colors. They give life depth and feeling. I'm slowly seeing in color again, not all the time, but once in a while when I'm not looking. My eyes catch a bit of green and blue and I try to look but then it's gone. I know I'll be color blind for a season but seeing color hurts my eyes in a satisfying way like pulling a splinter out. Life is slowly coming into focus and I can see a little bit farther ahead than before. I'm becoming bolder and less afraid, confident that nothing, truly nothing is impossible with Christ. I want to be a widow for a season only and then I will be me, whole, complete, vibrant and full of color. Ron filled in the lines with rich color and I will display the life he left behind with courage knowing that the Master artist moved his hands. I am a canvas, richly painted in the gallery of life and because of the Master Artist I'm worth far more than precious treasure. Oh what joy it'll be to have full sight!

No comments: